The reason I'm pushing for this to all be in one module is two-fold:

1. I'll have all the code needed for this in DateTime::Event::Christian

2. You want to be able to load multiple data files but have them all
available through the same interface. For example my next-door-neighbour is
of Greek descent. He celebrates both Australian and Greek holidays. Sure
that's probably not all that common, but it's worth thinking about.

The code for DateTime::Event::Christian is almost done so if people want to
hold off for a few days, I'll show you how easy it is to turn it into
::PublicHoliday

Cheers!
Rick

             There are 10 kinds of people:
   those that understand binary, and those that don't.
   The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
     is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners