I have a (very) rough draft of a faq available at:
  http://www.limey.net/~fiji/perl/

There are 2 relevant files:
  faq.html        - The HTML version of the faq
  FAQ-0.01.tar.gz - The bundle to make the FAQ and run the tests (below)

I have 2 types of text strings in the file to indicate work I know
about:
  TODO     - I know roughly what to put here, but haven't had time yet
  QUESTION - I need help here, please reply if you have ideas

The general structure of the page is quite likely to change (as are
the question numbers).  I plan on adding more sections and reordering
the existing questions, but I wanted to get feedback first.

If people could propose additional questions for the FAQ (if you
provide answers that would be even better), provide code
suggestions and answer any QUESTIONs I have that would be fantastic.

The HTML should be sufficient to read the FAQ and comment, but if you
are masochistic then you can grab the tar and unpack it.  Inside are
the following files:
  FAQ/Makefile        - Can make, make test and make clean
     /faq.source      - This is the master file for the FAQ
                        it is in POD, but will have an index added and
                        the =head3 tags (and the links that point to
                        them) should not have section numbers
     /build_index.pl  - Transforms faq.source into faq.pod
     /t/00syntax.t    - Basic POD syntax checks (including links)

Running make will generate:
  FAQ/faq.pod         - The final POD with an index and section numbers

and make test will generate:
  FAQ/t/01examples    - Test cases for the POD examples (very helpful)

            Thanks,

                -ben