I half agree.  Initially I thought that it should be optional and said
so on the list.  Dave replied saying that he wouldn't make it so
unless anyone had an example of why it needed to be optional.

So far I haven't come up with a reasonable one.  If you have a real
case mail it to the list.

So the final word on it is that invalid dates will throw an error? When can I download the version from CPAN?

Connie

-- "Ask NOT, How has the Presidency shaped the Man, or the Man shaped the Presidency --

Ask How has the events shaped the Presidency, and How the media and his staff helped to distort the appearance of that Presidency, as well as the man that occupies the office."

-yi
10/22/2002