Hill, Ronald wrote:
Yes, they are out of date. There is a good reason for this. We were having
problems with DateTime compiling on Win32 for quite some time.

Didn't mean to cast aspersions, I figured it was something like this based on my troubles with 0.12.

Has anyone volunteered to keep up with these? If not I'd be happy to build them and send on the PPD/tarball files (for both 5.6x and 5.8x builds) to someone else to post on the website.

I guess I have. But feel free!! It would be nice to have something that is automated.

Well, since I'm (at least mostly) human it's not automated, but it should do.

If someone could send me contact info for the person responsible for putting the files on the datetime.perl.org website I'd appreciate it.

Later,

Chris

--
Chris Winters ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Building enterprise-capable snack solutions since 1988.