> Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I take it back.  I thought we'd have now() and hires_now().  I think
> having nanosecond at 0 makes sense to most people.

Hang on, before we go any further and before code exists can I point out that we
should have high_res_now() or now_high_res() or now(high_res=>1) rather
than 'hires' which looks like the past tense of the verb to 'hire'. At all other times
in
DateTime we've made sure not to abbreviate, but high_resolution_now() is too
cumbersome :)

Mainly don't go with hires even though a 'famous' module already does.

Cheers!
Rick