I have translated a few DateTime pods into French and they
are available on :
  http://datetime.mongueurs.net/

Also available on this website, a list of various events
that took place during the French Revolution, especially
during the period when the French Revolutionary calendar
was in effect. This list is both in French and in English,
so, if you are interested in history...

Could you add some link to the translations from http://datetime.perl.org/ ?

Translating the pods means that I have read them carefully from the beginning
to the end. In some cases, I have found some errors. So, don't be
surprised if you find a few entries in http://rt.cpan.org/

Jean Forget

--
And now we have the World Wide Web (the only thing I know of
whose shortened form --- www --- takes three times longer to say than