Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:43:14 -0500
From: Ricardo SIGNES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Joshua Hoblitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Time::Human

* Joshua Hoblitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-10-30T22:08:31]
I'd like to see Time::Human become just a wrapper for
DateTime::Format::Human.
Would it be possible for you to submit patches against DT::F::Human instead?

That's not really acceptable for me. I can't use DateTime at work because it can't be automatically deployed via the ActiveState PPM system. I like DateTime, but until it's automatically installable, it does me no good at work.

--
rjbs