On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Rick Brewer wrote:

Just looking for input here, is anyone using DateTime::TimeZone in a production environment right now? We have a need to convert to-and-from a variety of time zones from Perl in a Windows environment and need to account for Daylight Savings Time. DateTime::TimeZone looks like the best option available right now. I have been making good use of Date::Manip but with the expansion of our program into timezones beyond Central European Time and the timezones here in North America, I need to find something more robust.

I've been using it in various apps for a bunch of clients for a while. It's been around for over a year, and judging by list traffic & bug reports, I think a lot of people are using it, and I'd guess that it's in production in many places by now.