Flavio S. Glock wrote:

I'm working on a module that translates datetime sets into SQL statements.

Dave Rolsky wrote:

I think the basic idea is good, but the parameter & method names could be clearer.

Also, I'm wondering if that's the best namespace. DT::F::SQL implies some sort of standard SQL formatting to me. I wonder if it should even be in DT::F. Maybe it should be something like DT::E::Recurrence::AsSQL?

Anyone else have a good idea for the module name?

How about DT::Set::SQL ?

You could use it to serialize other types of recurrences (crontab, sunrise).

It can be extended to serialize spansets too.

- Flavio