John Siracusa schreef:
> Any chance of the great "dates without times vs. datetimes" split happening
> in DateTime for Perl 5?  That'd solve a lot of problems too.  Maybe some of
> the DateTime::Incomplete stuff could help here?

Dave, are you working on this for Perl 5? I've thought about this as
well, partly because I want to create separate "DateTime::Time" modules,
for example for TAI time, and metric time; and I want to be able to use
those time scales with all calendars, so the "date" and the "time" part
of the modules should be separated.

Should I continue to work on this, or do you have concrete plans already
in this direction (other than your Perl 6 modules).

Eugene