Flavio S. Glock wrote:
2005/12/8, Renato Serodio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Dear DateTime developers,

I'm doing some calculations which involve calendrical calculations such
as are implemented by your module, with additional GPS time calculations.

To get everything working, I need to use DateTime, DateTime::Duration
and the Astro::Time and DateTime::Precise modules. Now, these last two
are in because there's no in-built way to get the fraction of day, nor
gps week number and seconds after start of week.

I suppose it would be desirable to have these methods in DateTime. It
appears there's no module that implements them and plays nice with DateTime.

Since DateTime::Precise is around for so long, and there was even an
attempt of the author to get the things integrated, I'd like to ask how
the matter stands: are there plans to implement this code, are there
better workarounds, or do you need someone to do it?

Regards,

Renato Serodio

DateTime::Precise is based on a different "DateTime.pm" module than
the "DateTime project".
How about migrating this into a DateTime::Calendar::GPS module?

- Flavio S. Glock

I'm all for moving the code from the DateTime::Precise module into the official DateTime project and retiring DateTime::Precise. However, I have no cycles to do this work, so somebody else will have to do the merging.

Regards,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac, Ph.D.