Hi Carlos,

Thank you. I had not observed the hard-coded file name "u-boot_ram.bin"
to be given to the uboot bin file. But I now know the procedure.

Thank you.
Uday.

On 12/21/06, Carlos Ojea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Then tried "l" (load into memory). Then there was no response.
> As if the console was hung.
> I think I now need to send u-boot.bin. how should I send this ? As a
ASCII
> TEXT ?

No, you should send 'l' + Load address + data length + start address +
u-boot
(u-boot in binary form)
Note that you should send 'least significant byte first'. For example,
if your want to load u-boot at address 0x81080000, you should send
'Load address' like : 0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x81. (The same for 'data
length', 'start address' and 'u-boot')

Regards,
Carlos