Hi Diego,
     I am enmbedding my queries below:

On 12/27/06, Diego Dompe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I used the lauterbach with Davinci. You need to EMU0 and EMU1
Select Switch (S1) in 'L', to enable Icepick + ARM + ETB mode.

By default EMU0 and EMU1 are in H,H position I have changed them to
L,L as you mentioned.

The lauterbach cannot talk to the ice-pick, so you need to by pass
it. Since the icepick is 6 bits length, and the ETB is 4 bits, you
must configure the lauterbach approperly. The following commands work
for me to attach the lauterbach to the board:

system.cpu arm926ej
system.jtagclock rtck
system.multicore.irpost 6.
system.multicore.drpost 1.
system.multicore.irpre 4.
system.multicore.drpre 1.

I am slightly confused with this. I am actually new to lauterbach and
I am currently following their documentation and using the t32start
application to configure and add different cores. It looks like the
above commands you mentioned need to be entered from command line. So
I need to just start the Trace32 debugger and enter these commands one
by one at the command line? do I need to do this every time I close
and start the debugger? Is there a way to actually do it using the
t32start application or load them in a configuration file and use
these connection settings every time?

Thanks for your help,
Kalyan

On Dec 27, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Meher wrote:

> Hi,
>     Has anyone used lauterbach power debug interface with davinci?
> Can you provide me with some pointers on how to setup the debugger to
> understand icepick or to set it in BYPASS mode for icepick and DSP so
> that only ARM can be accessed?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Meher