Hi Ivan,

my version is attached. I've not used it for NAND so far, but changed it
to use the CFI flash driver. If you rely on any custom flash driver for
NOR flash be sure to keep this.

Warning: the current config file is set up for UART boot to ram. You need
to change this before burning it to flash.

Ciao,

Peter