ok, I can make your ramdisk "run" faster after boot
and not "boot" faster.

Try Initramfs, a very good replacement for ramdisk

ramdisk actually is a proper block driver assuming
memory as a storage medium; all overheads of block
device access are present.Also, the size is limited;
you cannot make it large if needed

Files in Initramfs are stored in kernel cache with a
very quick access time. Also, you need not specify the
size of the initramfs; it grows and shrinks as needed

Try it out, it's a good design choice