Hi, Ashok,

For some reason the Hotmail doesn't allow me to attach more than one file, I
zip 4 files together in the attachment.
I have two DVEVM with me now and using the same kernel. Let's say board A and
board B. For some reason today I can boot up board A without problem as you can
see in Capture2.txt. The other capture files are for board B. Capture3.txt is
with USB hub and USB drive attached and kernel panic. Capture4.txt is after I
plug out the USB hub and it boots up ok.
The other file "demo_usb.config" is the kernel config file.
The board B worked when I configured the kernel. I mainly use board B when
doing it. So it booted up first on board B and then I burned it to the flash.
But after left it there for some time. When I tried to boot it up, I got kernel
panic.
I have no idea why board A worked today.

Thanks,
Lewis