Hi, Friends,

I tried to config 2.6.10 to use USB port (like USB drive or USB hub) but always
fails. It crashes the kernel whenever I boot the system. Sometimes if I boot
the system first and then connect the USB drive, it got to know it and I could
mount and use it. At this time I could reset to reboot the system and no
crashing on bootup. I could also use the USB drive at this time. Then I burn
the kernel to the board. But after leave it there for some time and power on
for a cold start. It will crash the kernel again.
Does anyone config the USB port and use it successfully? Can you please share
some experience?

Thanks,
Lewis