From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Diego Dompe
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 4:11 AM
To: Thornton, Keith
Cc: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: using v4l2src and fbvideosink

Keith

I know first hand that TI engineers watch and support the mailing list, and
that TI is compromised to support open source.

Gstreamer is not a simple technology to debug and it seems to me that testing
went to the decoder path.

I will share more information with you along I can verify my patches are
correct (rigth now I have too many printf)

Regards

Diego Dompe

RidgeRun Engineering