Greetings,

Before I go reinventing the wheel, has anybody done a design using a NXP
PCA8565 real-time clock chip instead of the MSP430?
We don't need the controller for anything else and a small RTC chip is much
better?

If not then I'll use one of the other RTC drivers as a base and write one
up.
I did check at the lm-sensors site but didn't see one listed.

Is there anything I should watch out for with writing a RTC driver for
2.6.10 versus 2.6.23?

Also, anyone heard any news about the 2.6.18+ launch for Davinci platforms?
It looks like that ALSA driver that Dirk posted came from it so maybe
they're close to completion.

Regards,
David

DAVID A. KONDRAD