Hi,

I have two queries regarding DMA in DM6446.

1. In DM6446, there are 64 EDMA channels. So whether these are logical or
physical
    channels? What is the exact meaning of logical or physical channel?
    As per my understanding Logical channels means different logical events e.g
Timer0 ,
    Timer1 ..etc. & physical channels means seperate physical paths i.e
different data buses.
    Please correct me if I am wrong on my understanding.

2. In DM6446, we have 8 QDMA channels. As qdma is not event triggered, whether
    these channels are physical channels?

Thanks and Regards,
Sandip