From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joyab
Bhabharawala
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:19 AM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Cc: 'Piyush Thakkar'
Subject: TLV320AIC31 - Multichannel audio capture

Hi,

I have a board with DM6446 Soc and AIC31 as audio codec. AIC31 has support for
two stereo inputs.
Currently we enabled only one input and give it to either loopback or record.
Can I capture audio from both of these input lines simultaneously?
That is, Can I have two different stereo outputs?
What deriver level changes are required?
My current aic31 driver supports single channel capture/Loopback .i.e. only one
channel is enabled at a time.

Thanks in advance,
Joyab

Disclaimer: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated.Company has taken enough precautions to prevent
the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any