Hi Albert,
    I think this contains all you need
    http://www.live555.com/mediaServer/
Regards,
Viet Hoang.

Albert Burbea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Thank you so much
 if you can add some explanation about how to use it
 Albert

 On 4/7/08, Viet Hoang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Sorry, I forgot to attach the
file.
Viet Hoang.

Viet Hoang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Hi,
   I cannot send all the live555 package compiled on my board. Attached is the
executable file live555MediaServer, put it any where on your board and run it.
Let me know if there's any problem or you make any progress :).
 Regards,
Viet Hoang

Albert Burbea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   all the cfg
 Albert

 On 4/7/08, Viet Hoang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi Albert,
   I do not know exactly what you meant for "your setup". You meant
live555MediaServer, or all the configuration used to test mpeg4 streamed from
recorded file?
 Regards,
  Viet Hoang.

Albert Burbea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Hi Viet
 it would be nice to have a copy (or some explanation) of your setup
 Albert