Hi,

I'm trying to build gstreamer (Down loaded from 
"http://focus.ti.com/dsp/docs/dspsplash.tsp?contentId=3100";) for the DM6446.
I tried to build open source plug-Ins, But I could not compile LIBOIL-0.3.9 package. I have set 'MVISTA_INSTALL_DIR' and 'FILESYS_DIR' path macros to MVL toolchain and target file system directory respectively in "make_opensource.sh" file.

I am getting following error.

/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so: could not read symbols: File inMVISTA_INSTALL_DIR 
wrong format
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [jpeg_test] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory 
`/home/users/Bakul.patel/workdir/gstreamer/opensource_build/liboil-0.3.9/examples/jpeg'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory 
`/home/users/Bakul.patel/workdir/gstreamer/opensource_build/liboil-0.3.9/examples'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory 
`/home/users/Bakul.patel/workdir/gstreamer/opensource_build/liboil-0.3.9'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Here i see that it is trying to link "libglib-2.0.so" of linux host ( which is compiled for x86). I don't know it takes "libglib-2.0.so" file from /usr/lib directory instead of MVL toolchain directory.

Can anybody help?

Regards,
Bakul

--
_____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated.Company has taken enough precautions to prevent
the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
__________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to