Hi,I am trying to run an H.264 decoder in the video_decoder_io2 application 
provided with the DMAI installation on DM6467 platform. [path : 
<parent_dir>\dmai_1_00_00_15\packages\ti\sdo\dmai\apps\video_decode_io2 
]When I run the decoder for a 1080P sequence, for the first frame it shows a 
downshift of 16 rows in the chrominance component of the output dumped. This 
artifact was not visible when I ran the decoder in some other application.Also, 
when I tried to run a D-1 sequence, it does not produce any output. I tried to 
debug into the issue and found that Vdec2_getDisplayBuf(hVd2) call returns a 
null pointer (hOutBuf), which is why the application is not able to write the 
output to a file. To run the D-1 sequence, I tried the DVSDK demo application 
also which comes with the DMAI installation [path : 
<parent_dir>\dvsdk_demos_1_40_00_14\dm6467\decode ]This one gets stuck 
into the ctrl thread and does not proceed.I would like to know if this build of 
DMAI has be!
 en tested for D-1 or if it has some kind of assumptions which prohibit it to 
run D-1 content.Regards,Yogesh
_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to