I am wrong,
the bandwidth = 166M*4*32bit/8 = 2656MBytes/s

huahua5
2008-08-01

发件人: huahua5
发送时间: 2008-07-31 10:22:38
收件人: Panchy Rivas; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
抄送:
主题: Re: 4 video capture and SMP-linux support

ddr2 theorical bandwidth = 297M * 4 * 32bit/8 = 4752MBytes/s
because of delay ,bandwidth = 4752*0.4 = 1900MBytes/s

4 channels D1(720x480) data = 720 * 480 * 2 * 30frames/s * 4 channels =
82944000Mbytes/s = 81MBytes

the data save to DDR2 and load to cpu to process,meanwhile,send to OSD to
display,so the least times is 3.

so the least data rate = 81M * 3 = 243MBytes

I think dm6446 DDR2 can support the bandwidth requirement. maybe something I
make wrong.

huahua5
2008-07-31