Hi,

Highlevel flow:
- Need to modify the dsplink release to compile against your kernel
- Need to modify cmemk to compile against your kernel

When you have dsplink and cmemk, you can basically run the codec servers and combos.

We have done this on the past and the issues I can remember are:
- Cmemk may need some patching to adjust the sysfs data structures for kernels beyond 2.6.22 - Current git kernel v4l2 drivers for davinci doesn't even compile afaik. They need some changes to match newer v4l2 stacks. - Pretty much all of the encode/decode demos will not work without some patching, since they take advantage of specific header files for MV kernel.

That's what I can remember right now.

Regards,

Diego