I can think of 2 ways to handle different interrupt handler in
entry-macro.S

1.  cp_intc has an ID register.  We can read it and handle interrupts
accordingly.

2. Use a variable (similar to how Lennert used phys_offset in the
run-time phys_offset patch) to determine which code to execute.  Of
course this variable is set during init,

With all these updates, it would give us a zImage that works for dmxxx
and omap-l137.  However, we still need a uimage that works for dmxxx and
omap-l137.  I can think of 2 ways to do this.  Unfortunately, both ways
has sever drawbacks.

1.  Modify the bootm command in u-boot to allow dynamic address/entry
point.  Unfortunately, the section of code to process uImage header is
common for all architecture (ARM, PPC, x86.. everyone).  Not sure if any
code we modified will ever be allowed.

2.  Create a script/short program to modify the load address, entry
point, and recalculate header checksum.  I won't list the reasons I
dislike this because it would take too long.

I would image Lennert went through the same thing when he created the
run-time phys_offset patch.  Probably need to so some research on how he
did it.

Regards,

Steve