This path is likely incorrect:

/home/rtalbot/dvevm_2_21/dsplink_1_60/packages

You need to do one of the following to fix it:

1)  Root through the various makefiles to figure out where they define XDCPATH
and delete the extra "packages" they are appending to the dsplink path.

- OR -

2)  Add a "packages" folder in between the "dsplink_1_60" folder and the
"dsplink" folder.  (This is probably the quickest/easiest.)

I think this all came about because there is a CONVENTION at TI to put all the
RTSC packages of a product into a directory called "packages".  DSPLink does
not follow this convention and the DVSDK tried to force the convention upon
DSPLink.  So in the version of dsplink that is delivered with the DVSDK they
created that extra directory called "packages" so it would follow the same
convention as everything else.  It makes everything look uniform, but it can be
a real pain in the rear if you try to use a freshly downloaded version of
dsplink.

Brad