Hi all,

We are experiencing a strange behavior in our system.

We have a DVR and streaming board that uses for that purposes a dm355 board
with the latest updates from Texas.

The problem we have is that from times to times we cannot reach the board
for telnet, the board does not respond to ping. The strange behavior is that
the board continues to stream the encoding video correctly.
I have seen several posts in the mailing list and it seems that the problem
may be in the dm9000 driver. If this is true can you please tell me how can
I fix this? Is there any patch available for MV2.6.10 (like the one
available for the SDIO stack)?

Thanks in advance,

A.Silva