chaithrika wrote:
> Troy,
>
> I tried this patch on DM355 EVM. It works fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Chaithrika

Thanks. Are you seeing the same issues as Sudhakar?

Message repeated below.
_________________________
Troy,

I tried this patch on DM644x EVM and following are my observations:

1. Playback works fine.
2. Record has some issues. Recorded stream has Loud volume on
the right side, and on the left, volume is very low.
3. Loopback (arecord -f cd | aplay -f cd) has some issues.
Audio is bit noisy here. I think if arecord issues are fixed,
this may go away.

On DM355, though arecord and aplay work fine independently. But
once loopback is run, arecord records data only on one side.
Loopback is noisy with intermittent overrun/underrun messages both
on DM355 and DM644x EVMs.

Regards, Sudhakar