On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 18:32 +0530, Santosh Singh wrote:
> [...]

I'm not too familiar with 2.6.10 sound as it has the old OSS instead of
ALSA found in later kernels.  You may want to consider using a later
kernel - either TI LSP2.0/MVL Pro 5.0 or the DaVinci GIT tree.

If for some reasons, you are unable to move to newer kernel.  Make sure
you have all the latest updates.  There was a substantial rewrite of
DaVinci OSS driver during LSP 1.3 where a bunch of issues were fixed.

Regards,

Steve