hi all,

i faced similar problem before, and i work around by forcing the player to play
fixed sample rate. or to convert the media file to certain sample rate. by
expermind i found that you can play 44100, 48000, 32000 for any period of time
without any sound drop, try this and kindly inform me if still you have the
problem.

 Mohamed AbdElwahed Ibrahim