my dm6446 has a spi interface, I use it as the spi master device.  In my
board, there is also a chip --mcp2510, which has also a spi interface.
I use the mcp2510's spi as the slave device. In my project, I want to use the
spidev, which is available since linux 2.6.18 kernel, to talk to the spi slave
device in user space. I make this spidev device to list in the spi_board_info
struct with field "chip_select = 0". when the spidev driver is registered, the
spidev device is also added to the spi_bus. But when I want to register the
mcp2510's spi driver, I find that this driver can not find the proper spi
device to attach(The spi device registered in spi_bus is attached to the spidev
drivers).
   How can I solve the problem? I think that whether I can also join the
mcp_2510's spi into the spi_board_info struct array, so it can also be register
as a device in spi_bus with the function "spi_register_board_info()". But when
I do like it, how can I set the field  "chip_select " of
spi_board_info struct? My dm6446's spi interface is connected to mcp2510's spi
by the chip_select signal--"EN0". I think that spi_master can't
use EN0 to control two slave spi devices. How can i do it?

2009-07-06

邹卫军