Hi ,

I am using custom board consisting of DM6467 Davinci processor. I am trying to
boot the processor from an on-board NOR flash, by burning ubl and u-boot to the
NOR flash.

AFter burning the NOR flash with u-boot, I get the following series of messages

sfh_Dm646x.exe -norflash -v ubl_DM646x_nor.bin u-boot.bin

   TI Serial Flasher Host Program for DM646x
   (C) 2009, Texas Instruments, Inc.
   Ver. 1.50

Platform is Windows.
Flashing NOR with ubl_DM646x_nor.bin and u-boot.bin.

Attempting to connect to device COM1...
Press any key to end this program at any time.

Waiting for the DM646x...
        Target:  BOOTME
BOOTME commmand received. Returning ACK and header...
ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...
        Target:   BEGIN
BEGIN commmand received. Sending CRC table...
 100% [                                                              ]
                           CRC table sent....

Waiting for DONE...
        Target:    DONE
DONE received.  Sending the UBL...
 100% [                                                              ]
                              UBL sent....

        Target:    DONE
DONE received.  UBL was accepted.
UBL transmitted successfully.

Waiting for SFT on the DM646x...
        Target: Starting UART Boot...
        Target: BOOTUBL
BOOTUBL commmand received. Returning CMD and command...
CMD value sent.  Waiting for DONE...
        Target:    DONE
DONE received. Command was accepted.
Sending the UBL image
Waiting for SENDIMG sequence...
        Target: CFI Query...passed.
        Target: NOR Initialization:
        Target:         Command Set: AMD
        Target:         Manufacturer: AMD
        Target:         Size: 0x00000010 MB
        Target: SENDIMG
SENDIMG received. Returning ACK and header for image data...
ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...
        Target:   BEGIN
BEGIN commmand received.
 100% [                                                              ]
                           Image data sent...

Waiting for DONE...
        Target:    DONE
DONE received.  All bytes of image data received...
        Target: Erasing the NOR Flash
        Target: Erased through 0x42020000
        Target: Erase Completed
        Target: Writing UBL to NOR flash
        Target: Writing the NOR Flash
        Target: NOR Write OK through 0x42002C08.
        Target:    DONE
Sending the Application image
Waiting for SENDIMG sequence...
        Target: SENDIMG
SENDIMG received. Returning ACK and header for image data...
ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...
        Target:   BEGIN
BEGIN commmand received.
 100% [                                                              ]
                           Image data sent...

Waiting for DONE...
        Target:    DONE
DONE received.  All bytes of image data received...
        Target: Erasing the NOR Flash
        Target: Erased through 0x42040000
        Target: Erase Completed
        Target: Writing APP to NOR flash
        Target: Writing the NOR Flash
        Target: NOR Write OK through 0x42020010.
        Target: Writing the NOR Flash
        Target: NOR Write OK through 0x42028000.
        Target: NOR Write OK through 0x42030000.
        Target: NOR Write OK through 0x42038000.
        Target: NOR Write OK through 0x420383F0.
        Target:    DONE
        Target:    DONE

Operation completed successfully.

AFter shifting to NOR Boot mode, however, I get BOOTME message continuously on
Hyperterminal as if no u-boot has been loaded.

Can someone point out whether I am missing something?

I am using u-boot 1.2.0 version and ubl present in DM646x_FlashAndBootUtils
version 1.50. I am using sfh_DM646x.exe utitilty present in the same, to burn
my flash.

My Flash no. is S29GL128P90TFIR2 from SPANSION.

 Thanks and Regards,

Sidharth