From: Albert Burbea <alber...@gmail.com>
To: Sandeep YEDIRE <sandee...@yahoo.co.in>
Sent: Tuesday, 1 September, 2009 3:34:35 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding allocation of constant data (tables) in .const segment
of Dm6446.

Hi Sandeep
I guess you have to actually initialize the arrays. Otherwise, use a #pragma
command to instruct the compiler to put the arrays in the .const section
Albert

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Sandeep YEDIRE <sandee...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hello all,
>I am currently working with my codec algorithm. I want to allocate constant
>data like VLC tables into .const segment of DM6446. I tried to use prefix
>const int array1[]; but this did not allocate on .const segment.
>>Can you please provide any link or info  on this?
>
>Where as in simulator CCS v3.1 with prefix const, it updated into .const
>segment for 6416 target.
>
> Many Thanks,
>Sandeep.Yedire

Albert Burbea
Harishonim 8
Ramat Gan 52502, Israel
Tel/Fax + 972-3-7526016
Mobile: +972-52-3541842

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com