We have made our own custom board  DM6446 i am done with the u-boot and the
kernel.But my problem is that i am unable to to mount the kernel using NFS and
i am getting the following error. I have mounted my NFS host on other Clients
and I am able to sucessfully mount the files on the client and from client on
the server.

I have also transfered the uImage via NFS to my board.But when i boot the
kernel it gives following errors.as shown in my log.My firewall ans SeLinux all
are disabled.Anyone cane help me about this what error is this m badly stuck.

Looking up port of RPC 100003/2 on 172.16.1.102

rpcbind: server 172.16.1.102 not responding, timed out

Root-NFS: Unable to get nfsd port number from server, using default

Looking up port of RPC 100005/1 on 172.16.1.102

rpcbind: server 172.16.1.102 not responding, timed out

Root-NFS: Unable to get mountd port number from server, using default

Root-NFS: Server returned error -5 while mounting /home/admin

VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.

VFS: Cannot open root device "nfs" or unknown-block(2,0)

Please append a correct "root=" boot option; here are the available partitions:

Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(2,0)

With Regard's
Rohan Tabish