From: Jaya krishnan [mailto:jaya.krish...@samsung.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 2:48 PM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com; Bedia, Vaibhav
Subject: DM6467 McASP : unable to set GBLCTL for port1

I want  to  use  AHCLKX1   (from port 1)  to be used as  master clk  for
another  device in the  system.
But  I am  not  able  to  set GBLCTL.  for port 1
bit= 1<<9;
 bit &= 0x1f00;
  mcasp_port[port].mcasp_vregs->gblctlx |= bit;
    while ((mcasp_port[port].mcasp_vregs->gblctlx & bit) != bit);
It  does come out  from the  while  loop. But  for port 0  no  such problem.
Pls  help

Jayakrishnan M M
Research Engineer
R&D Team-2 , Group-5