Hi Caglar,

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 12:54:54, Caglar Akyuz wrote:
> On Monday 14 June 2010 07:38:03 pm Karicheri, Muralidharan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Why are you trying to fix this old fb driver when TI India is already
> > working on to up port the latest Arago fb and v4l2 drivers?
> >

> Do you have any schedule about when are you going to submit VPBE drivers?

We are now making dedicated efforts towards this and you should see patches
flowing in another month. The code is being cleaned/re-architected and being
hosted here:
http://git.linuxtv.org/mkaricheri/vpfe-vpbe-video.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/devel

The plan is to get V4L2 display first and then the framebuffer display.

Thanks,
Sekhar