Hi Muralidharan,

2010/6/17 Karicheri, Muralidharan <m-kariche...@ti.com>

>  Raffaele,
>

> You got the readme.txt right!
>

> Arago tree has the latest video drivers for DM365. But this is a temporary
> staging tree that has all of the video
>
> drivers up ported from the MV kernel. Some of these drivers (vpfe capture
> on DM6446, DM355, DM365
>
> and vpif capture and display on DM646x) are already up ported to mainline
> kernel and are available on
>
> Kevin’s tree as well (got merged via mainline kernel). devel_2_6_35rc2
> branch is used for up porting
>
> the display driver.

I guess you are developing V4L2 without changing the DM365 VPFE porting, for
example I'm seeing the isif.c file equal to the one in Kevin tree.
Also I don't see any info about VPFE in the readme.
Anyway I'm going on trying to understand how to implement:

Frame buffer display device driver
        drivers/media/video/davinci/vpbe_fb.c
        drivers/media/video/davinci/vpbe_fb.h

First of all, I'm compiling with:
commit 01fcd84c3a781063038e6a27dd7e1cd8dc9695da
Author: Muralidharan Karicheri <m-kariche...@ti.com>
Date:   Thu Jun 17 15:13:26 2010 -0400

and I have some compiling errors doing these commands:

export ARCH=arm
export
CROSS_COMPILE=/home/sources/NEXTGEN/M/toolc/arm-2009q1/bin/arm-none-linux-gnueabi-
make mrproper
make davinci_all_defconfig
make uImage

can you please give me a good .config so I can start in a clean way?

thanks,
Raffaele