On 02/04/2011 06:45 PM, Danny Marsh wrote:
Hello,
We are developing a DM6446 platform with linux and the dvsdk_2_00_00_22. We have created several iUniversal Codec Engine algorithms and can get them to run independently. We then tried to integrate the algorithms into another application that was using interval timers (setitimer and timer_create), and ALSA. This is where we started running into issues. First when we started the interval timers before opening the DSP server, the server wouldn't even open. When we opened the handles to the DSP server before starting the interval timers it opened, but the interval timers weren't working correctly.

I used timers in a previous project, and the worked fine with kernel 2.6.18. But I did not use alsa, only video.

Ottavio