--- Begin Message ---
* den...@gmail.com (den is) [Tue 17 Oct 2017, 03:02 CEST]:
3) Consider possible, simple options to allow non RIPE resource
holders to 'approve' (if not authorise) the creation of a foreign
ROUTE object.

This is cumbersome in practice already.  Options 1 and 2 would lessen
the administrative load of documenting permission of others to route
prefixes; option 3 wouldn't.