Hi,

1) Remove the "origin:" authorization requirement. RIPE is currently the only RIR that requires this, the current implementation creates data concurrency issues across Internet databases by requiring the creation of duplicate autnums.

2) Flag "route:" objects for non-RIPE-managed space with "source: RIPE-NONAUTH" to identify non-authoritative data.

I support both of those. I’ll observe that there have been attempts to do (1) in the past that have floundered.

3) Consider possible, simple options to allow non RIPE resource
holders to 'approve' (if not authorise) the creation of a foreign
ROUTE object.

I wouldn’t want to lose the ability to make progress on (1) and (2) because we end up getting bogged down in the details of (3), which is what I fear will happen, so I’d put something like this on the back burner for now.

Cheers,
Rob