Deqr all,

RIPE NCC's understanding of the requested solution is in agreement with
my own understanding. The NCC has identified the requested changes as a
simplification which is always good news. The suggestion to deprecate
"mnt-routes:" is a good one, and should be followed.

Based on RIPE NCC's report, I support moving this NWI to the next phase
(implementation).

Kind regards,

Job

ps. I'd leave the 'clean up out-of-region AUT-NUMs' for a separate
discussion on how to handle that data. Combining datamodel changes and
governance of existing data in the same topic might distract.