Hi Erik,

the current version history implementation does not return the deleted object
history to protect the personal data of a previous resource holder.

There has been previous discussion by the Working Group to change this, and
there is a work item in progress: NWI-2 "displaying history for DB objects
where available".

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC