2Robert
How does it help to get rid of commercial IRRs? It's only RIPE policy, it
doesn't work like GPDR. :)

2Job
There is only one good thing about mistakes - if you can fix it.
Here if one fails to properly configure ROAs it may lead to ongoing
operational problems, that can't be fixed even after fixing ROAs, since
RIPE-NONAUTH database is locked.
I think, that it's ok to delete route objects that conflict with ROAs only
if you are able to create new. Otherwise, the only winning party will be
commercial IRRs.