>>> Alex - just create the route object in the correct database.
>> no impure genetics in the ripe database.  they should live in theit own
>> neighborhoods!
> I don’t understand what you intend to convene to the working group.
> Genetics are not part of this policy proposal.

maybe.  but segregation and our data are superior to yours by birth
seems to be.

some of us live on the global internet.  we use all the irrs because
that's reality.  from the ops pov, trump has not yet made the 1-bits
gold in one rir.

we have a path to significantly higher quality data to verify routing
data.  can we focus on that, and not the purification of the irr race?

randy