Hi,

> I think the point of this maintainer issue was that if you removed someone
> from the LIR auth list, they would also get removed from the DB maintainer. I
> don't think that SSO-LIR should be the standard, but it should be an option
> in my opinion.

Agree. For many small LIRs there aren't that many roles in the organisation
that require different permissions. Fr those (like mine) having an easy way to
sync a LIR's SSO accounts to a MNTNER would be very helpful. More complex
schemes can already be implemented with the current auth: SSO scheme. I'd like
to see this auth: SSO-LIR scheme to simplify the uncomplicated end of the
spectrum :)

Cheers,
Sander