      From: Wilfried Wöber via db-wg <db-wg@ripe.net>
 To: db-wg@ripe.net
 Sent: Monday, 7 January 2019, 14:47
 Subject: Re: [db-wg] Sideline --template [was: Certain sponsored? ASNs without
sponsoring-org]

Hm, I am a tad puzzled, because AS200358 *does* have an org: reference,
although it claims to be a "Registrar" (BoltN Hosting Limited (Registrar
Services)).

So I would assume that AS200358 is a sponsored AS#?

As I am not aware that we use the "Registrar" term or model in the IP registry,
I tried to follow up on the org-type: OTHER by an attempt to get a listing of
the
possible values for org-type: by using the template flag of whois.

Unfortunately, neither the short format -t nor the --template syntax is accepted
by the whois web interface. "ERROR:111: invalid option supplied"

So, the primary Q is: which values are accepted or used in the org-type:
attribute?

Secondly, are there other flags which cannot be used in the web interface (and
why?)

All the best for a smooth start into ++(2018),
best regards,
Wilfried