Hi Job,

I just want to clarify my stance here, with regards to the
verification of the URL, my opinion was that it might be helpful to
prevent typos etc.
and unless the geofeed attribute is updated, it doesn't need to be
validated imo.

This is also not a very "strong opinion", it was more my initial
thoughts on the thing but I don't really care that much if there are
reasons to do it another way.

-Cynthia