Hi Denis,

While I kinda support this, I also like how the whitepages feature
allows you to easily see if an object was protected from deletion or
not.

Would it be possible to add some kind of extra data in the whois
response for protected objects? (like the data about abuse email when
you query for an ASN or IP address/prefix)

Regardless, given the low number of protected handles, I think it
makes sense to contact them before doing this and protect them using
the new method unless they object to it.

-Cynthia